Blue Persian cat
Blue Persian are one of the most wanted Persian cats. Persian cats with blue color are considered the as the best standard for Persians cats. All other Persians are compared to them. This blue coloring of this beautiful cats breed is the closest color compared to the original Persian cat breed which was brought to Europe by traders in the early 1600’s. This cat breed is also know as Maltese Blue Persian. This is an interesting fact to note because this color came from Persian cats breed in the island of Malta.
Our favourite Blue Persian cats became very popular in Great Britain. This cats were popular even in the whole empire during 1800’s and this particular Persian Blue breed made their great success. The queen of British Empire Victoria had two Blue Persians cats in her cats collection. King Edward VII had several medals from Persian cats contests with his Blue Persian cats.
- Color of Persian blue cat – The allowed colors of Blue Persian cat are all shades of blue. The only important thing in Persian Blue color is that it must be even along the entire length of the hair. The Blue Persian cats must not have any white spots as the little kitty on the first picture above. Light blue color Persian cats are preferred. The best blue color you can get by having kittens from two blue Persian cat parents.
- Nose of blue Persian cat – Blue to dark blue
- Cushions on the paws – Blue to dark blue
- Eyes of blue persians – Copper or dark orange
- Special features – in this color it is not recommended the emergence of Tabia coloring
Video clips with Blue Persian cats – Search Blue Persian cat videos